Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hard Workin'


COOL PICTURES DUDE.
Yeah I know, I took some decent photos with my camera because I am a neat person.
I also updated the photos on my Etsy: CLICKTHISNOW
NBD. Or anything.
So... I am working on some larger projects right now, thats why completed things are popping up.
The first photo is two balls of fabric yarn. I just couldn't get the idea of a nice rug out of my head.
So there you have it.  Currently knitting with a big fat pair of size 15 needles, in hopes that I tore up enough scrap fabric to make my friend a rug.
If not... I will proceed to tear up more strips of fabric.



Now... Is that a Totoro?
Why, yes. Yes that is a Totoro.
If you have no idea what that is, just clickyclicky and clickyclicky
Then just aw and ooh over how adorable they are.


Anyway, I am working on making myself a new backpack.  Not a fancy one, just a neat little drawstring back, super easy, with maybe some leather string/strap/things.  I dunno, I got some ways to go with this thing.  Gotta knit the back, and then line the whole thing... then finally sew it all together!
Wahoo.
But I love it!
Ok then.
Till next time.