Monday, February 18, 2013

Things to Keep You Warm


Well, I have been up to a lot of things as of late.
Haven't really posted about it because I have no internet connection where I live.
But aside from that, here is what I have been up to!
First off we have these lime green lacy hand warmers.
I came up with these a while back and thought they would work great as an addition to my Etsy shop.
But since I am currently having a giant debate against myself about keeping my shop open...
These little gloves are just sitting around my house.


Personally, I don't really feel that they are worth selling.
They aren't made with very nice yarn, they are rather tight and have a few imperfections that are not easily missed.


If someone wants them, they can have them.
Other than that, I will just be admiring them from my perch on the couch, surrounded by knitting projects that I love to death.
Sorry little guys...


On the other hand, I did some more work on the itty bitty little creatures that my co-workers fell in love with at my work.
Here they are.


Now these little things I would be happy to sell.
They are adorable, easy, and cheep!
I do have to say my favorite is the creepy kitty.
I can't wait to make another one.


And... what are these you ask?
This lovely mash up of yarn and needles is a project I got distracted with.
A pair of leg warmers for my sister.
Well one of my sisters... they both asked for pairs.
But these are coming along swimmingly.  They reach about half way up the calf and are just darling.
They can also cross over as a pair of arm warmers.
This is something I harbor a lot of pride in.
A great project, that will hopefully lead to some very satisfied people.


I mean, come on... they are darling!
and tweed!
ok, yeah.
Bye.